- Guests are required to conduct themselves in a reasonable manner at all times. Unruly guests will be evicted with no refund of monies paid.
- The hotel reserves the right to hold the guest liable for any loss or damage to its property including fixtures and fittings,
- Guests may be held liable for injury to any persons, including the hotel staff, that arises from client’s actions.
- Except in their bedrooms, guests are not allowed to consume food or drink on the premises that have not been purchased at the hotel.
- The hotel operates a strict no smoking policy. If it is found that guests have been smoking in the room a surcharge equivalent to one night's stay will be added to the guest's bill for specialised cleaning.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay in the hotel on their own without any adult accompanying them.
- Reservations are only confirmed if supported by a valid credit card guarantee or deposit paid.
- All deposits and pre payments are non-refundable.
- Individual bookings may be cancelled without penalty up until 4.00pm the day before arrival. Bookings cancelled after this time will be charged for the first night’s accommodation.
- Payment for accommodation must be made before or on departure as required at registration. The hotel will not be liable for any failure to provide specific rooms requested as a result of events or matters outside the hotel control.
- Normal check in time is 2.00pm and check out time is 11.00am. Early check in or late departure may be available on request - guests should request this when booking.
The Quality Hotel Hampstead reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions of Business at any time.